2nd Annual Ohio Long Term Care Symposium
Marriott Columbus University Area
October 18-20, 2019
Plan to join us for this well-received annual educational conference designed for medical directors, attending physicians, nurse practitioners, consulting pharmacists, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, nursing home administrators, educators in geriatrics, and other healthcare professionals who practice and teach in long term care settings. It is an excellent opportunity to gain new information, network with other providers, and meet colleagues from around the state. We hope you will join us!
- Major Psychiatric Disorders in Geriatric Patients
- Understanding the Legal Aspects of Medical Marijuana
- Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Clinical Approach to Lewy Body Dementias in Long Term Care: Parkinson’s disease dementia and dementia with Lewy bodies
- The Challenges and Pitfalls of Implementing the PIP
- Acute Seizures in the Post-acute/Long-term Care Setting
- Advance Care Planning: Let’s Talk About Death – Exploring Values, Respecting Wishes
- Ohio Geriatric Research Update
- National Update: AMDA’s New Initiatives and Federal Policy Review
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Management of Pressure Ulcer, Diabetic Food Ulcer and Venous Leg Ulcer
Accreditation Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AMDA-The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine and (name of nonaccredited provider). The AMDA-Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians This live activity is approved for a maximum of 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Not a Member and would like to receive the membership rate?
Download a OMDA Membership Application
Interested in becoming a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor?
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive future information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Information - Marriott Columbus University
Experience the new Marriott Columbus University Area hotel, a luxury hotel that's perfect for both the business and leisure traveler. Located within minutes of The Ohio State University, the OSU hotel is convenient to all the action and activities at Jerome Schottenstein Center, Ohio Stadium and the Ohio State University campus.
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cmhcn-marriott-columbus-university-area/
- Please use this link to the Marriott Columbus University to book your room at the group rate for Ohio Medical Directors Annual Symposium. The OMDA group rate is $137 plus tax per night.
- If booking through Marriott.com/cmhcn put either the code OMDOMDA or OMDOMDB into the “Group” section under “Special Rates.”
- You can also book by calling Marriott central reservations at 888-236-2427 and by giving either the name of the event and dates, or the booking code (see above) and dates.
- To guarantee rate and room availability, you must make your room reservation no later than September 26th.